Red Knight Solutions is currently seeking a Sr. SAP SCM/APO Analyst in Houston, TX.
Our mission is simple: we want to partner with you to find the right position for your future. Our SWAT team approach is based on our ability to align your expertise with our clients’ needs to forge long-lasting
Our client is seeking an experienced Sr. SAP SCM/APO Analyst in Houston, TX to work on-site with a large oil and gas customer who is an experienced Supply Chain Management IT analyst implementing solutions in SAP environment specializing in SAP SCM/APO and Integrated Business Planning.
This position requires expert knowledge in the following application, if this is you, please continue reading and apply!!
· Ability to perform IT design, configuration, prototyping, unit testing/documentation, batch variants setup and define management of change requirements.
· System Design skill with strong ability to collect business requirements, perform a fit/gap analysis, apply SAP industry best practices, and define use cases for implementations in a global environment.
· Ability to write solid and detailed functional and technical design documents in English, to be handed over to developers or other project staff, covering design for configuration items and custom developments as well as work with business experts to understand their requirements, guide and advise them on best solution approach managing business experts with confidence.
· Experience with Cloud solutions a plus (S4 HANA)
· Previous work in Agile teams a plus.
· Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
**Please NOTE: This position is 100% on-site in Houston, TX (no remote or travelers, non-locals should relocate)
Medical and PTO for salaried employees