Red Knight Solutions is currently seeking an SAP Financials Process Analyst in Houston, TX.
Our mission is simple: we want to partner with you to find the right position for your future. Our SWAT team approach is based on our ability to align your expertise with our clients’ needs to forge long-lasting partnerships.
Our client is seeking an experienced Upstream SAP Financials (FICO) & Projects (PS) to Assets (AA) Process Analyst who is a self-directed individual with strong analytical and leadership skills joining an Upstream Financial Applications SAP Team located in Houston to drive process improvements and provide support to our Controllers Business users. Looking for solid demonstrable Upstream Oil & Gas experience in SAP ECC 6 business process modules, such as FICO, General Ledger, Projects and Fixed Assets and Joint Venture Accounting. The successful candidate must be a quick learner, who is customer focused, with good communication and technical leadership skills.
This position requires expert knowledge in Projects (PS) and Fixed Assets (AA) modules AND can be on-site at the client in Houston, TX, if this is you, please continue reading and apply!!
· University degree (Financial/Accounting related and/or IT/MIS related) - B.S. in Finance or Accounting. B.S. in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
· Working experience with various SAP Financial modules (e.g. Controlling, General Ledger, Projects, Special Ledger, etc.) and working knowledge of integration to other key modules, e.g., PRA.
· Prior experience supporting SAP with specific knowledge of SAP interfaces and batch systems.
· Working experience with Upstream Accounting and Financial processes.
· Hands-on functional configuration experience with SAP.
· Strong technical aptitude in order to analyze, troubleshoot, comprehend and support complex processes based on standard and customized SAP configurations.
· Good understanding of ABAP programming language.
· Strong problem-solving skills as well as incident and change management knowledge.
· Working knowledge of Agile Frameworks and Team Processes (i.e. Scrum and Kanban)
· Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
· Experience coordinating activities with business support teams or business clients.
· Ability to mentor other Financial Applications IT professionals.
**Please NOTE: This position is 100% on-site in Houston, TX (no remote or travelers, non-locals should relocate)
Medical benefits and PTO for salaried W2 employees. This role can be W2 or 1099