SUMMARY: Regularly meet with project managers, engineers and accountants in order to determine where assistance is needed. Perform administrative and secretarial support duties such as becoming familiar with the unique aspects of each job, maintaining complete and accurate records for multiple jobs at a single time, following up with subcontractor and material supplier compliance issues, maintaining effective communication and coordination with company personnel, and distributing all correspondence from jobs.
· High school graduate required, some college preferred.
· Knowledge of related computer applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and familiarity with construction software such as Viewpoint or others.
· Two years of previous related experience, construction background preferred.
· Good typing skills and ability to use computer applications as well as multi-line phone systems.
· Attentive to detail, accurate and well organized.
· Cooperative and willing to assist others and work in a team environment.
· Communicate both verbally and in writing in a professional manner.
· Reliable transportation.
· Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
Full benefits package.