PocketGuard is a free personal finance management app, that narrows the budgeting down to a single number called "in my pocket" which represent the only thing many users want to know: how much they have for spending.
PocketGuard helps it’s users improve their financial health by avoiding overspending, negotiating lower bills, finding a banking account with fewer fees and more. The company is Headquartered in Menlo Park, CA (United States) with R&D office in Dnipro (Ukraine).
Product Manager will run the product, improve the communication inside the R&D team, and will report directly to CEO.
- market research and competitors’ analysis;
- lead and build up internal processes inside the R&D team;
- backlog prioritization;
- work closely with (external) marketing team;
- implement new product features in line with the company goals: from “create technical task” to analyze the results;
- understand current and future market opportunities to ensure we’re building the right things.
- 3+ years of product management experience;
- experience of working with US market is plus;
- experience in managing teams of 7+ people;
- experience in building mobile and web products;
- can-do approach;
- the person who tries to measure everything in digits (In god we trust, the rest we test);
- written & spoken English is a must-have.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- work with a global brand in the dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance, and other benefits;
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sports sections.