We are glad to assist Panasonic to recruit a Technical Services Representative is to provide on-site, technical support of Panasonic IFE/ Connectivity (In-Flight Entertainment / Connectivity Solutions) products installed, or being progressively installed on customer aircraft.
The TSR serves as an escalation point to resolve complicated and chronic aircraft issues. The TSR is a team player, working closely with TSE’s (Technical Support Engineer) and SPM’s (Service Program Managers) and other Panasonic support staff to ensure an action plan is in place for all technical issues. The TSR will attend troubleshooting, supporting maintenance staff and sharing knowledge with junior maintenance staff. Please see below the details of this opportunity.
Technical Skills. Aircraft IFE/ Connectivity Maintenance and Support
· Provide technical leadership and guidance to maintenance staff, customer and contracted MRO on all aspects of the IFE/ Connectivity installation and maintenance activities.
· Troubleshoot and resolve LRU failures, aircraft issues and assist with system issues.
· Develop and issue troubleshooting plans for assigned programs to Operational Centers for completion by maintenance.
· Monitor, track and update trouble tickets with troubleshooting plans and status.
· Interrogate and collect data for IFE/ Connectivity issues as required and requested.
· Report regularly as directed by management on a key system and fleet performance parameters.
· Communicate with all stakeholders for assigned programs to resolve technical issues.
· Proactively data-mine for chronic issues in Panasonic tools daily. Issue action plans to correct chronic issues.
· Support and assist maintenance personnel remotely on critical issues.
· Flag and report improvements in the processes both at the customer-facing side as well as within Panasonic.
· Must be fluent in English both spoken and written and be able to convey highly technical terms.
· Must be highly customer service oriented.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other computer applications.
· Ability to work in a high-stress, high-pressure environment.
· Must be able to read and understand aircraft maintenance documents such as Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Parts Catalog, and Electrical Wiring Diagrams.
· Works on problems of moderate to diverse scope requiring considerable judgment and initiative.
· Must be able to troubleshoot and understand electrical systems and computer systems on aircraft.
· A good understanding of PC networks and configuration, multiplexed and software controlled systems.
· Knowledge of global civil aviation regulations and requirements.
· Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Knowledge of Linux and command-line operations.
· 6 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance or technical field support role, preferably in avionics.
· Demonstrated experience in (aircraft) avionics, in-flight entertainment and satellite communications troubleshooting.
· A 4-Year degree is a plus.
· Aircraft Maintenance License with relevant Type ratings (country/station dependent) highly preferred.
· Ability to pass extensive security and background checks for Airside access.
· Legal right to work within the assigned station.
· Must hold a valid driver’s license and be able to meet the requirements of the airport authority for access and vehicle operation on their premises.
· May require both international and domestic travel, up to 25 % of the time, to other line station locations.
· Must be able to work any shift, weekends and holidays.
· Must be flexible to handle after hours phone calls and travel on short notice.
· Manual ability to grasp and work with tool parts and equipment.
· Ability to climb and work from ladder or platform, and endure sitting, standing, bending or twisting for extended periods and ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to operate under extreme weather conditions and in confined spaces for extended periods.
• Location: Mexico City at Aeromexico airport facilities.
• Start Date: As early as possible
Got Interested? Contact now the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro via email@example.com or +55 11 94343-7501(WhatsApp), and schedule a Confidential Phone or Skype conversation for details.