Optimize Partners is looking to hire a Web Developer with Wordpress experience for a long-term consulting client engagement in NYC. Our client, is a fast growing B2B SaaS tech company, and you will be responsible for managing new website features, web content and cross-functional projects that will have a major impact for their company's website, and bottom line. The role will report to a Director of Marketing, and altough it's a long term consulting project, it does have the potential to become a full-time salaried position.
Responsibilities of the Web Developer:
- Build out new corporate site webpages and ensure cross browser-compatibility with responsive design, mostly using Wordpress, HTML and CSS.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across our client's marketing team, including demand generation, customer marketing, and their in-house design team.
- Assist in the documentation & consolidation of scripts and styles
- Add and refine functionality to all of their sites
- Ensure website maintenance is managed and documented
- Help manage and provide QA for any upgrades
- Propose solutions that will improve user experience
Qualifications of the Web Developer:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional Wordpress development experience in a corporate environment or agency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent fields
- Knowledge of Wordpress' architecture, templating, hooks, and REST API
- Experience with front-end technologies HTML5, CSS, Browser DevTools,
- Prior experience using a version control system (e.g. Bitbucket, Github, Beanstalk, Mercurial, etc.)
- Experience with Webmaster Tools such as Google Adwords, Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console is preferred.
- Experience integrating APis' with external applications is a big plus!
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred, but not required)