A fast growing, B2C/B2B tech product start-up in NYC, is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive growth across key business segments through creative and strategic storytelling of a popular ‘productivity’ product. You will research, understand the product, and position it to users and the market, through the right marketing channels.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Product Marketing Manager:
- Drive business and user growth through creative storytelling, and launching/managing multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, and user adoption.
- Define, and create the messaging and position for one or more of the company’s key customer segments (B2B), and build out the compelling content.
- Enable sales lead generation with creative messaging and materials (emails, websites, articles, etc.)
- Establish, and lead a small team within product marketing
- Analyze marketing metrics such as retention, and conversion rates to identify usage and optimize business outcomes
- Partner with key stakeholders within sales, product management, customer success and engineering to define product communications, and standardize the product messaging/communication process
Qualifications of the Sr. Product Marketing Manager:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, product, or customer success, with 2+ years of experience as a product marketing manager for a software technology company, preferably B2B SaaS.
- Understands product marketing, and it’s best practices.
- You’re an exceptional writer and storyteller. You’re able to communicate to B2C and B2B users, and potential users, in a way the generates empathy, solves problems, and engages the audience to adopt the product.
- You’re familiar with A/B testing, and analyzing marketing and sales metrics
- People management experience is preferred, but not a hard requirement.