Our client, a fast growing B2B SaaS company, in the business process improvement software space, is looking to hire a Senior Customer Success Manager in the greater NYC area. Work with ‘blue chip’ enterprise customers, help manage the relationship, and drive customer engagement, achieving high adoption rates, revenue expansion, lower churn rates, and customer satisfaction. If you’re an experienced professional in customer success, consulting or account management for a SaaS company, and would like to discuss next steps, Optimize Partners would like to hear from you!
- Work directly with a portfolio of strategic enterprise customers to define success and help them drive significant value out of using our client’s product(s) achieving measurable results
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, use cases, and objectives in order to ensure that our client’s platform is properly leveraged to achieve them
Develop strategic roadmapping and change management plans to assist customers in driving user adoption and change management and/or business process improvement within their organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key customer stakeholders, including C-level executives
- Serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues, and ensure quick, accurate, resolutions
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention
- Be a brand/product ambassador!! Evangelize the capabilities of our client’s platform, identifying new opportunities for further growth within customers while working collaboratively with the account team to position upsells
- Monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators
- Work with the services teams to facilitate the onboarding of new customers
Help mentor and train new Customer Success Managers
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, consulting or account management for a SaaS organization
- Significant experience driving enterprise level customer engagements, achieving high adoption, retention, and expansion rates
- BS / BA degree in business administration, engineering, computer science or a comparable education, Master’s degree is a plus (but not required).
- Skillful at building long term relationships with internal and external key senior stakeholders
- Great attitude, self-motivated, and passionate about making customers/clients successful!
- Experience in business transformation/ business process improvement initiatives is a strong plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops