Our client, a successful late stage B2B SaaS start-up in NYC, is looking to hire a Product Manager to build and improve an A.I. machine learning engine, which is at the core of the company’s enterprise product. Their A.I machine learning platform allows their enterprise eCommerce clients to better anticipate the needs of their end consumers, and allows for the order capture, reorder and/or subscription of a product at any and every touch point across numerous acquisition channels -i.e. In store, online, mobile, social and voice. The product manager will essentially build an A.I platform to predict what consumers will buy, how they’d like to buy it, and the frequency at which they’ll buy, which will result in a win/win for both the client and the customer experience of the consumer.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager, Machine Learning:
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap of the machine learning platform
- Build a user centric A.I. machine learning platform that captures the voice and needs of the client, as well as their end retail consumers, and build APIs
- Collaborate with a small team of data engineers to build and ship new features, and drive sprint planning and execution
- Develop and own key product metrics
Qualification of the Product Manager, Machine Learning
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related STEM (technical degree preferred, but not required)
- 2 - 5 years of experience as a Product Manager building a digital product (i.e. web, mobile, or platform)
- B2B Product Management experience is required, B2C is helpful
- You’ve worked at a start-up, and you enjoy rolling up your sleeves, tackling problems head-on, delivering solutions, and getting things done in a collaborative lean, agile environment
- You’re data driven, and you understand the importance of making informed decisions based on the data
- Prior experience as a PM with retail or eCommerce products is very helpful, but not required.
- You love automation and are a big proponent of artificial intelligence and/or machine learning