Optimize Partners is looking to hire a Marketing Automation Manager (Consultant) to provide support to our client, a fast growing B2B data analytics SaaS start-up (late-stage) in NYC. The position will start out as a long-term consulting engagement with a real opportunity to become a full-time permanent role.
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will orchestrate and execute marketing campaigns by turning ideas into reality, by doing so in a way that is automated and leads to business growth. In this role, you will support the Marketing Team by automating and executing digital campaigns, such as drip email campaigns and paid social media, while ensuring an integration of data between marketing and sales CRM systems, so that marketing campaign data activity is segmented, tracked and linked to sales conversions.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Automation Manager:
- Administration of our client’s Marketing Automation Platform (Eloqua), their webinar platform (Zoom) and their Accounts Based Marketing platform (Engagio).
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing team to create and maintain marketing automation campaigns, including the production of drip email campaigns, online forms, landing pages, monthly newsletters etc.
- Configure, implement, customize, test, update and report on marketing campaigns, lead nurturing programs, and lead scoring program
- Create segmented lists based on user persona and behavior, including past email, web, or campaign interactions
- Measure campaign results and drive optimization of their marketing automation efforts
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions
Maintain data quality across thier marketing systems and develop best practices and guidelines.
Qualifications of the Marketing Automation Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3-5 years in an automation, operations, or marketing campaign management role
- 2+ years of operational experience with Oracle’s Eloqua required
- 1+ years of operational experience with Salesforce.com with ability to set up campaigns and reports
- Strong organization and communication skills, and ability to collaborate with stakeholders across multiple departments and time zones, while working in a fast paced environment and improving business outcomes
Preferred Qualifications (Not required, but helpful):
- Experience with Engagio or similar ABM platform preferred
- Experience with editing and adjusting HTML for emails and landing pages preferred