Our client, a publishing company in NYC Metro, is looking to hire an Executive Assistant for their Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Responsibilities will include proactive calendar management, making domestic and international travel arrangements, processing T&E reports, maintaining financial documents and spreadsheets and preparing presentations and documents using MS Office Suite. Other activities include planning and organizing meetings, seminars, conferences and maintaining detailed notes and action items.
- 7+ years of experience in supporting Executive Leadership Teams in a Global organization
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task, effectively handling several projects and day to day activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work as an effective member of a global team
- Proactive, a self-starter and enthusiastic
- Possess effective influencing skills to work across multiple levels in the organization
- Exposure to enterprise financial, expense and talent management applications