NSI Holdings is looking for a Product Manager to join mobile team.
NSI Holdings develops its own online services for a worldwide market (50+ countries) and has more than 100 million users. More than 3.6 million new users join its websites and applications monthly.
- implement and create new features and functionality;
- create business solutions in order to improve main KPIs;
- make market and product researches;
- work on technical documentation;
- participate in standard daily team activities;
- analyze results;
- strong experience working in IT company (3+ years);
- experience in development and management app solutions, analytical dashboards, A/B testing etc.
- experience in market research and development;
- knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques;
- ability to prioritize tasks according to its "weight and value" in a highly flexible environment;
- comfortable office in the heart of Kiev (near Maidan Nezalezhnosti station);
- competitive income related to USD rate;
- 50% costs compensation for sports and language courses;
- corporate medical insurance (50% costs compensation);
- attending conferences at the expense of the company;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation and paid sick leave.