Association Noosphere is looking for PR Assistant to create and manage positive public perceptions of the brand.
Noosphere is a non-governmental, non-commercial organization for scientific research and information provisioning. Its mission is to facilitate knowledge discovery, use and sharing, and to increase scientific interest.
Association Noosphere has established a global community of scientists, researchers and business experts and created a number of social initiatives, including educational events, conferences, workshops, and competitions in technical sports.
- degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Foreign languages (starting 3rd year of studying);
- English language – upper-intermediate (oral and written);
- creativeness and copywriting skills;
- documents drafting experience (letters, applications);
- organizational and networking skills.
- content maintenance (content creation, copywriting, editing);
- brand monitoring;
- assistance with events organization;
- maintenance of administrative tasks;
- foreign guests hosting;
- cooperation with design team;
- assistance with SMM promotion.
- work with a global brand in dynamic company;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections.