Noosphere is looking for business minded Chief of Startup Center for developing and managing the startups of its Engineering School.
Noosphere is a non-governmental non-commercial organization focused on scientific research and information provision.
Its` mission is to facilitate knowledge discovery, use and sharing, and to increase the scientific interest. Nooshere team seeks to unite scientists and researchers in order to promote science and technology in the business environment on a global scale.
- creating and implementation of strategic plan;
- planning and budgeting new School projects;
- support in project management for successful delivery;
- preparation of documentation and calculate the project efficiency;
- organizing efficient team working;
- building and maintainence strong, long-term relationships with partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- management experience in startups and successful projects in portfolio;
- expertise in solving problems and crises management;
- real knowledge in investment analysis and start up development;
- ready to make decisions and take responsibility for them;
- excellent leadership skills, ability and willingness to take the initiative;
- strong communicative, presentation and analytical skills;
- written and spoken English.
What company offers:
- work in a global dynamic company;
- modern and friendly working environment;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections.