The position of cashier consists of receiving and disbursing money in establishments other than financial institutions. It also consists of using electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment and being involved in processing credit or debit card transactions and validating checks.
• Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies;
• Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints;
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners;
• Greet customers entering establishments;
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers;
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans;
• Process merchandise returns and exchanges;
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits;
• Sell tickets and other items to customers;
• Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
Qualifications and requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent;
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to actively look for ways to help people and to be aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Competencies (in order of importance)
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
You get instant 25% of you Salary on acceptance
$200 Weekly as activation fee for the first three months of employment