Ning is looking for talented UI/UX designer to join professional team!
Ning is the world’s largest SaaS platform for deploying social communities and web sites. Ning offers customers the ability to create a community website with a customized appearance and feel, feature sets such as photos, videos, forums and blogs, and support for “Like”, plus integration with Facebook, Twitter, Google and Yahoo!
- 2+ years of relevant experience designing interfaces and experiences for web and mobile;
- proficient in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as interaction software such as Marvel, InVision, Framer etc.;
- solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design;
- possess exceptional understanding of style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow;
- care more about successful outcomes and happy customers than your design vision
- create features and experiences from initial concept to released product;
- identify user needs and produce designs based on users’ motivations and behaviors, understand and apply human-centered design strategies;
- design full-stack designs across our platforms by creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and pixel perfect visuals;
- conduct A/B testing, user research and evaluate user feedback;
- make strategic decisions related to existing and new functions and features based on testing, data, and user experience best practices. Articulate and present design decisions;
- staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field;
- work cross-functionally with other designers, developers, and product managers.
- challenging project with 10 years history;
- comfortable office near Maidan Nezalezhnosti station;
- paid vacation up to 18 days and paid sick leave;
- 50% compensation of gym and language courses costs;
- 50% compensation of medical insurance costs;
- сorporate events and team-buildings;
- competitive salary tied to USD exchange rate.