NING is looking for an experienced HTML coder!
About the company:
NING is more than just a website building platform. Unlike most site builders, NING offers users a unique opportunity to create an interactive and fully customizable social network. They've been around for over 15 years, helping clients bring their wildest ideas to life in the online space.
NING has set out to develop an unmatched website/community building solution. And they need YOU to make this possible!
What you get to do:
- develop templates for a new website builder;
- develop promotional materials.
You need to have (required):
- knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
- understanding of valid, semantic, cross-browser, and adaptive markup;
- ability to use Flexbox and Grid layout modules;
- ability to work with SASS, LESS, and Pug preprocessors;
- ability to use Gulp task-runner and Webpack bundle;
- experience with Git;
- ability to work with the command line;
- basic knowledge of JS and JQuery;
- skills in layout slicing with Avocode / Photoshop;
- knowledge of CSS animations, ability to work with SVG;
- attention to detail;
- willingness to do a small test task (up to 1 hour required).
We’d like you to have (preferred):
- technical education (university degree);
- skills in BEM markup (component-based approach);
- ability to develop templates from scratch and work with existing code;
- experience with one of the JS frameworks.
What company offers:
- modern and friendly working environment;
- health insurance and other social guarantees;
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- training, conferences, courses;
- 50% reimbursement of language courses and sports fees;
- convenient office location near Maidan Nezalezhnosti.