NING is looking for an experienced Front-End Engineer.
About the company:
NING is more than just a website building platform. Unlike most site builders, NING offers users a unique opportunity to create an interactive and fully customizable social network. We’ve been around for over 15 years, helping clients bring their wildest ideas to life in the online space.
NING has set out to develop an unmatched website/community building solution. And we need YOU to make this possible!
What you get to do:
- develop new product functionalities;
- create React components: mostly front-end and occasionally back-end (node);
- improve the existing code base.
You need to have (required):
- knowledge of functional programming principles;
- at least 1 year of commercial experience with React + Redux;
- knowledge of the best practices in the development of React apps;
- ability to create components with testable, concise, and accessible markup.
We’d like you to have (preferred):
- experience with the libraries: Ramda, JSS, RxJS, Flow;
- skills in code coverage using Jest or similar tools;
- ability to write project documentation;
- understanding of the object-oriented programming paradigm.
What we offer:
- employment at a dynamic international company;
- competitive salary;
- modern and friendly working environment;
- health insurance and other social guarantees;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- training, conferences, courses;
- 50% reimbursement of language courses and sports fees;
- convenient office location near Maidan Nezalezhnosti.