Ning is the first customizable platform for social network creating and website building founded in late 2004 and now works on multiple markets - USA, EU, UK, AUS and CAN.
Ning is looking for Business Development Manager to join it`s marketing team.
If you seek a truly outstanding and challenging employment experience, Ning is the place to start. The company offers a supportive and friendly work environment that features a variety of career paths.
- BDM is expected to prospect new clients in targeted niches, generate interest, create and nurture opportunities until the very closure;
- responsibilities include emailing, calling, chatting in messengers, conducting product presentations;
- BDM should be reporting to Team Lead about ongoing opportunities and make forecasts of a personal pipeline.
- lead generation within an assigned sales territory;
- emailing, making outbound calls, responding to queries, and converting outbound leads into customers;
- arranging and guiding through the product demonstration;
- handling technical queries in cooperation with Technical Team;
- maintaining contacts and outreach in CRM system;
- always be learning and contributing to company’s perfection.
Candidates should be:
- a good researcher in a web with analytical skills;
- comfortable speaking to prospective clients on the phone;
- able to create intimate rapports with prospective clients;
- taking buyer’s side for a better understanding of his/her need or goal;
- self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to work effectively;
- ready to work with a shift to US time (Mon through Fri, 2 pm – 10 pm Kiev time);
- team player who strives for operational excellence with a client-oriented mindset;
- experienced in B2B or B2C Sales (1+ years).