Ning is the first customizable platform for social network creating and website building founded in late 2004 and now works on multiple markets - USA, EU, UK, AUS and CAN.
Ning is looking for Business Development Associate (US market) to join it`s marketing team.
If you seek a truly outstanding and challenging employment experience, Ning is the place to start. The company offers a supportive and friendly work environment that features a variety of career paths.
- BDM is expected to prospect new clients in targeted niches, generate interest, create and nurture opportunities;
- responsibilities include emailing, calling, chatting in messengers, conducting product presentations;
- BDA should be reporting to Team Lead about ongoing opportunities and make forecasts of a personal pipeline.
- lead generation within an assigned sales territory;
- emailing, making outbound calls, responding to queries, and converting outbound leads into customers;
- arranging and guiding through the product demonstration;
- handling technical queries in cooperation with Technical Team;
- maintaining contacts;
- always be learning and passionate about communicating the product to prospective clients.
Candidates should be:
- with good analytical skills;
- able to create intimate rapports with prospective clients.
- Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to work effectively;
- ready to work with a shift close to US EST timezone (Mon through Fri, 2 pm – 10 pm Kiev time);
- team player who strives for operational excellence with a person-oriented mindset;
- any experience in B2B or B2C Sales will be an advantage.
- start one's career in IT.
- be taught sales techniques like SPIN and Customer Centric Selling.
- start earning much more than average on the start of the career.
- challenging tasks;
- compensation for sick lists;
- paid holiday up to 24 days;
- compensation of English classes and sport (50%);
- professional and friendly team;
- corporate events and team-building.