Required Skills and Experience
1. Graduate of Operating Room Technicians/Surgical Technicians program.
2. Excellent patient-facing communication skills
3. Demonstrates a willingness to work in a team environment
4. BLS healthcare provider training required.
5. One year of expereince required
What You Need to Know
- Assists in meeting goals and initiatives for surgery department; such as, but not limited to room turnover and first-case on-time starts.
- Assists in training/orientation of associates as directed by the Clinical Educator.
- Safe Practice: Maintains a safe environment for the patient.
- Maintains sterile techniques.
- M-F 8-5 schedule