Meed is looking for a User Support Specialist who will be an integral part of the marketing team, working to support its global user base.
Meed Mobile is a progressive, creative, fast-growing mobile ad-tech company. Its a small, young team of talented people building and publishing mobile rewards apps and games for the users.
Perfect candidate has:
- fluent English (both oral and written);
- strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- strong problem solving, analytical, time management, and follow-through skills;
- strong work ethic and ability to complete repetitive tasks;
- creative thinker with ability to bring new ideas to projects and processes;
- to be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel;
- ability to work independently and collaborate with the team to solve various issues.
Would be a plus:
- experience in a customer service industry;
- working experience with ZenDesk.
What are your future responsibilities:
- respond support tickets from the user base across multiple apps to answer questions and solve user problems;
- escalate tickets as needed to the appropriate member on the Meed team;
- write and manage content on the Meed support portal, including FAQs and support forms;
- develop and manage auto-responses to common user requests;
- identify trends in support requests and alert members of the Meed team to common or new issues;
- perform regular reporting duties.
- competitive salary (linked to USD);
- paid vacations and sick leaves;
- medical insurance;
- coverage of English language courses and sport gym expenses;
- cozy office in the heart of Kyiv with an amazing team and gaming zone;
- interesting tasks and participation in corporate trainings and seminars.