Maxpay is looking for energetic Sales Manager!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Complex approach and ability to fully customize Maxpay solutions to any business needs, allow their clients to promote and sell products all over the world.
The service was launched in 2014 by a professional team with over 10 years experience in e-commerce. The company works with the largest acquirer banks in Europe, USA, Canada, Great Britain and Asia. Maxpay has their PCI DSS 1 certification and is an official partner of Qualis and Ethoca, leaders in data security and anti-fraud protection. In 2016 Maxpay launched its own anti-fraud solution - the security system Covery.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales objectives
- Prospect, qualify and sell to potential customers and investigate selling opportunities within new segments and markets
- Contact cold and warm prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person contacts to obtain appointments for sales meetings and presentations
- Close sales and develop a future sales plan for additional services that will further benefit your customer base
- Regularly and effectively communicate prospect status within sales cycle
- Work closely with product development team in order to come up with a specific Value Proposition for a Customer Business Segment and to a specific merchant to meet its business needs
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure all sales are properly generated, processed efficiently, and activated quickly to achieve high-levels of merchant satisfaction
- The ability and willingness to close sales and follow up with prospective merchants
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies and operational business cycles of prospective merchants
- Experience in working with decision makers/closing deals on Top management level
- Comfortable with face-to-face and distant prospecting
- Self-motivation with the ability to achieve goals and quotas
- Results-driven approach
- Can-do attitude towards sales
- Strong organizational and planing skills
- Closing and follow-up abilities
- Independent ability to develop and maintain networking and business relationships
- Interest in FinTech, e-commerce, overall online business ecosystem.
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary + bonus system after you pass the trial period
- Vacation 24 calendar days
- Benefits package (relax room, medical insurance, etc.)
- Carrier perspectives
- Tea, coffee, corporate parties