Maxpay is looking for energetic Sales Manager!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Complex approach and ability to fully customize Maxpay solutions to any business needs, allow their clients to promote and sell products all over the world.
The service was launched in 2014 by a professional team with over 10 years experience in e-commerce. The company works with the largest acquirer banks in Europe, USA, Canada, Great Britain and Asia. Maxpay has their PCI DSS 1 certification and is an official partner of Qualis and Ethoca, leaders in data security and anti-fraud protection. In 2016 Maxpay launched its own anti-fraud solution - the security system Covery.
You are good for this position if…
- Your English lvl is upper-intermediate or higher;
- You are experienced PC user (MS Office, Internet, CRM);
- You are attentive to details, have good memory and know how to work with large flow of information;
- Your analytical and communication skills are well-developed, you are not afraid to ask questions and take initiative as well as responsibility;
- You understand what it means to sell online (preferably B2B) and maintain business correspondence;
- And last but not the least - if you have an experience of working abroad, communication with native speakers, cooperation with international companies, dealing with international paperwork or working in IT sphere - it’s a huge plus;
- If additionally you have experience in FinTech industry, you are hired.
As a Sales Manager you will...
- Present and sell MaxPay services;
- Establish close cooperation with clients and partners, as well as with other departments (Account, Risk, Technical, Financial);
- Collect documents and information from the client, conduct analysis and provide ultimate solution;
- Hold negotiations and provide commercial offers;
- Constantly learn and improve your knowledge in payment processing industry.
- Competitive salary + bonus system after you pass the trial period;
- Vacation 24 calendar days;
- Benefits package (relax room, the compensation cost of dinners, medical insurance, etc.);
- Carrier perspectives;
- Tea, coffee, corporate parties.