Maxpay is looking for Sales and Marketing Analyst, who adores analytics and will become a part of our growing Commercial Team. If you are productive in data searching and analyzing, know how to work with different analytical tools to analyze marketing and sales effectiveness, we will be happy to achieve new challenges together.
- collaborate with departments within Commercial vertical of the company in order to collect and track department results, prepare reports for the management;
- prepare and consolidate sales/account management/marketing and other analytical reports within the department reports on weekly basis and on demand;
- track dynamics and trends in sales and retention campaigns, including marketing activities;
- report and analyze response, conversion, retention rates, and other audience metrics as requested;
- analyze and interpret internal customer data and external data sources to support business decision-making.
- ability to multitask, pay close attention to detail, and work independently as well as in a team environment;
- strong communication, data research and presentation skills;
- ability to use Excel is important to create pivot tables and formulas related to sales and marketing, and PowerPoint may be used to conduct presentations;
- experience of working as an analyst in sales/marketing department will be considered as a strong leverage.
- friendly working environment in international professional team;
- challenging tasks;
- personal development and professional growth;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- corporate events and team-building;
- convenient location near the Maidan Nezalezhnosti metro station.