Maxpay is looking for talented Product Manager to join the team!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business.
The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Complex approach and ability to fully customize Maxpay solutions to any business needs, allow their clients to promote and sell products all over the world.
As Product Manager, you will enhance, expand and boost platform providing the processing solution.
- experience in the product for 2-3 years;
- experience in banking, payment systems, and services - 1years;
- strong understanding of cards processing, alternative payment methods and wire transfers;
- experience/understanding of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence);
- knowledge of metrics aprove ratio (AR), chargeback ratio, fraud ratio;
- good analytical and critical thinking, attention to details;
- good communication skills;
- intermediate level in English;
Will be a plus:
- experience/understanding of the testing process;
- understading of PSD2 and SCA requirements;
- experience with Tablleau or other analytic software.
- monitoring of key service metrics on daily basis;
- prioritizing and evaluating current task stack;
- delivering optimization of internal services;
- communicating and solving issues with external and internal clients.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks and work in international professional team;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations (paid vacation, paid sick leave);
- compensation of English classes, sport and hobby (50%);
- compensation 50% of the cost of medical insurance;
- convenient location.