If you are a Product Manager passionate about payment products and you got deep expertise in mobile, here's the position in Maxpay just for you!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The service was launched in 2014 by a professional team with over 10 years experience in e-commerce. The company works with the largest acquirer banks in Europe, USA, Canada, Great Britain and Asia.
- product management experience (3+ years);
- Mobile App - oriented technology products;
- B2B software product development as a Product Manager;
- demonstrable organizational and project management skills;
- ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- experience in e-commerce;
- experience in UI/UX design and usability analysis (Axure, Balsamiq, atomic etc.)
- ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team.
- develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- create & launch new features;
- launch new products or features as part of a consumer product;
- drive the execution of a single product and projects for the Product Management area;
- ensures business needs are being met;
- support product implementation.
- comfortable office in the heart of Kiev (near Maidan Nezalezhnosti station);
- competitive income related to USD rate;
- 50% costs compensation for sports and language courses;
- corporate medical insurance (50% costs compensation);
- attending conferences at the expense of the company;
- big corporate library;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation and paid sick leave.