Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business.
The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Complex approach and ability to fully customize Maxpay solutions to any business needs, allow their clients to promote and sell products all over the world.
- 3+ years of working as Java and JS developer;
- expert knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI;
- advanced unit/functional testing skill;
- deep understanding of defensive programming principles;
- experience of working with Git;
- advance skills in shell scripting;
- knowledge of designing DBs, MySQL in common.
Will be a plus:
- knowledge of MongoDB, Redis;
- high load systems developing experience;
- experience of developing in ASP.NET MVC with C#;
- your previous experience with HPE Vertica and Hadoop will be greatly appreciated;
- spring and Hibernate frameworks;
- strong experience creating and manipulating web services (REST) from scratch.
- porting ASP.NET MVC and C# application to Java;
- designing, coding and debugging applications in Java and support JS part;
- designing, coding and debugging analytic oriented, WCF/REST based web services;
- software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis;
- performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation;
- support, maintain and document software functionality.
- work with a global brand in a dynamic international company;
- modern and friendly working environment;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- training, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- convenient office locations.
Sounds good? Contact me!