Maxpay is looking for talented and motivated iOS developer!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Complex approach and ability to fully customize Maxpay solutions to any business needs, allow their clients to promote and sell products all over the world.
As a iOS developer, you will design and develop robust and versatile mobile application focused on best customer experience with online payments. You have a chance to work on a completely new product, express yourself and apply skills to set the direction of development.
You need to have:
- at least 2 years of native iOS development. Live apps portfolio is a plus;
- strong knowledge of Swift;
- familiar with iOS applications architecture, key patterns and techniques;
- passion for efficient development and result-oriented approaches.
We’d like you to have (preferred):
- understanding of web services and networking (URLSession, AFNetworking, Alamofire);
- a vast experience in UIKit, Foundation, Core Data, Autolayout (storyboards, in code and/or using third-party solutions);
- architectural patterns such as MVC, MVVM, etc;
- awareness of iOS security best practices;
- understanding of Agile methodologies (Jira, Confluence);
Will be a plus:
- advanced navigation techniques such as Flow Controllers/Coordinators;
- database experience such as Realm or similar;
- CI and deployment automation tools experience: Jenkins, Fabric, etc.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks and work in international professional team;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations (paid vacation, paid sick leave);
- compensation of English classes, sport and hobby (50%);
- compensation 50% of the cost of medical insurance;
- convenient location.