Maxpay is looking for Financial Controller!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Complex approach and ability to fully customize Maxpay solutions to any business needs, allow their clients to promote and sell products all over the world.
• Running the process of monthly forecasting within all key business departments;
• Monitoring of day-to-day financial operations of business units;
• Support in development of internal finance software, including communication with process owners and business users in terms of financial processes automation;
• Communications with internal departments;
• Communication with external partners of the Group, including international auditors.
• Support of international audit
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
• BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, accounting, or other related field;
• Finance experience at international companies – 2-3 years or similar exposure to int. audit at Audit companies;
• Basic user T-SQL, advanced Excel user
• Advanced knowledge and experience in accounting and financial analysis;
• English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English);
• Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
• Structured thinking and ability to take data-driven business decisions;
• Result oriented and hard-working, high ambitions;
• Open minded, change agent, team player;
Will be an advantage if candidate:
• Is ready to contribute to the improvement of internal processes and procedures;
• Has experience with project management software such as JIRA, Confluence;
• Has experience with data analysis software such as Tableau.