Maxpay is looking for a talented Automation QA Engineer.
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Maxpay works with the largest acquirer banks in Europe, USA, Canada, Great Britain and Asia.
As an Automation QA Engineer in Maxpay you will:
- test the provider of payment services;
- create, launch and support autotests after releases;
- create and support test documentation;
- deal with programmers and managers team.
- 2 years + experience in development of automated scripts (Java);
- 4 years + of experience in software testing;
- work experience with frameworks (Selenide, TestNG, Maven, Allure, Jenkins);
- solid experience with testing APIs (REST), automation of API testing;
- experience with automation mobile testing (Android, iOS);
- experience with CI and source control systems such as Git/Github;
- deep understanding of OOP;
- solid experience in functional testing;
- ability to deal with challenging project;
- positive approach to difficulties and creative problem solver;
- well organized and detail-oriented;
- good communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- experience in banking, payment systems and services;
- basic understanding of security and penetration testing;
- experience in non-functional testing;
- being a creative problem solver.
What we offer:
- dynamic and challenging project;
- paid holiday up to 24 days;
- paid sick leave;
- fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- a social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%).
- corporate events and team-building;
- competitive salary.