Maxpay is looking for talented and motivated Android developer!
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Complex approach and ability to fully customize Maxpay solutions to any business needs, allow their clients to promote and sell products all over the world.
As a Android developer, you will design and develop robust and versatile mobile application focused on best customer experience with online payments. You have a chance to work on a completely new product, express yourself and apply skills to set the direction of development.
You need to have:
- At least 2 years of native Android development. Live apps portfolio is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Java/Kotlin and Android SDK;
- Familiar with Android applications architecture, key patterns and techniques;
- Passion for efficient development and result-oriented approaches.
We’d like you to have (preferred):
- Understanding of web services and networking (OkHttp, Retrofit);
- Architectural patterns such as MVP, MVVM, etc;
- Awareness of Android security best practices;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Jira, Confluence);
Will be a plus:
- Experience in working with Android Jetpack, Dagger;
- Database experience such as SQLite, Realm or similar;
- CI and deployment automation tools experience: Jenkins, Fabric, etc.
- Friendly working environment in international professional team;
- Challenging tasks;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- Compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- Corporate events and team-building;
- Convenient location near Peyzhaznaya Alleya.