Are you a Sr PCB Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity with a Multinational in Mexico?
A Sr. PCB Designer will be responsible for understanding the scope, requirements and technology of an assigned PCB Design task, which includes Component Engineering, Schematic and PCB Layout.
The professional will be responsible for correctness and completeness of the Library, Schematic and PCB Layout database. The scope includes leading a group of team members and guidance on execution and delivery, while following standard practices and procedures.
· Full time Diploma or Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
· 3-5 years of experience in PCB Layout
· Should be able to gather requirements to satisfy the level of detail required by the design team; while understanding the stated requirements independently.
· Should have high level experience on Multilayer Board Design, should be well conversant with Layer stackup requirements, Blind/Buried/Microvia technology
· Should have knowledge of assembly process, DFM/DFT guidelines and manufacturing files required for PCB fabrication
· Should be able to identify Electronic Parts and understand datasheets for Component parameters, Symbol and Package dimensions
· Should have a hands on experience on one or two EDA Tools (E.g.: ORCAD, PADS, EXPEDITION, CADSTAR, ALTIUM, ALLEGRO)
· Should be able to train/guide junior layout Engineers on PCB Design concepts and tools
· Should be able to coordinate with external vendors like PCB Fabrication and Assembly vendors for best yield PCBs and EDA tool vendors for new license enquiries, upgrades
· Should have the ability to use and create standard processes, guidelines, checklists, templates used at the organizational level appropriately. Should also be able to adopt, adhere and identify best practices.
· Should have knowledge on the elements of project tracking such as monitoring of effort spent and schedule adherence. Should track metrics.
· Requirement Gathering and Design. The role holder will be responsible for accurate gathering of requirements, documenting the same and performing analysis. S/he will be responsible for preparing PCB design documents and specifications; will participate in design reviews and resolve issues if any.
· PCB Design. The role holder will be responsible for on time delivery of specific PCB Layout assignments as allocated to him/ her. S/he will conduct design reviews and ensure quality standards are maintained. S/he will create help documents and checklists relevant to Component Engineering, Schematic and PCB Layout.
· Should have expert knowledge of PCB design process flow e.g. Library Management, Schematic, PCB Layout, Thermal Considerations, Panelization, PCB Fabrication and Assembly
· Should be aware of Industry Standards for PCB Design and Manufacturing (IPC)
· Should have knowledge on Power Electronics, RF, Analog, Mixed Signal, High speed design concepts and layout considerations. Should know approach on Component placement and routing with constraints.
· Should have knowledge of Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Electromagnetic and Environmental Compliance (EMC/ENV) considerations for PCB Layout
· Should have knowledge and understanding of estimation methodologies, Risk Management, Quality processes
· S/he should be able to think, plan, and work without the guidance or supervision of others.
· Should remain effective and in full control of one’s emotions in difficult or dynamic situations. S/he should demonstrate high energy; maintain progress and enthusiasm throughout the completion of a task
· Should think and work proactively. Should demonstrate understanding not only of the business of the client but also of the unexpressed needs of the client
· Should be able to look at things in an integrated manner
· Should adhere to our Client’s Values and be a trusted ambassador of the company
· Should be flexible to be moved to different locations if required
· 1 Year Contract with possibility of extension
· Competitive Remuneration
· Location: Aguascalientes
Got Interested? Please contact the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (+55 11 9433-7501)