Title : Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) – Benefits Consultant
Position: Full time
Location: Travel job, lives closer to airport.
Travel: Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
· We are partnering with Workday to bring innovation, analytics-driven insights, and high-touch customer service to our clients. Together, we are helping clients build smarter HR and financial management capabilities, and enabling them to fully realize the benefits of their Workday solutions.
· We are seeking Workday Certified Functional Benefits Consultants with Workday experience to implement and integrate Workday Benefits solutions for clients in a consulting environment.
· In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients. As such, travel to client sites may be required, up to 4 days per week. Preferred candidates will live within a 50 mile radius of a major airport.
· Preferred candidates will have current certifications in Workday HCM, Compensation and/or Benefits
Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze their business requirements for Benefits and related processes
Understand regulatory and statutory requirements (e.g. ACA) and how these can be met with Workday
Design and implement requirements in the Workday Benefits solution
Configure the Workday solution to meet the needs of complex Workday client
Demonstrate the configurations through the iterative development of prototypes
· Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
At least 3 years experience with Workday Benefits implementations
At least two full lifecycle Workday Benefits module deployments
Certified in Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Workday Benefits
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
At least 5 years experience in IT / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation
At least 5 years experience in business processes including analysis and requirements gathering