Title : TM1 Developer
Position: Full time
Location: Long Island, NY
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Implements changes consistent with business requirements and established time schedules.
· Interprets business requirements and produces information objects to support those requirements.
· Creates and maintains appropriate documentation—designs and implements standards.
· Develops queries, reports, packages, cubes, and end user applications to meet business needs.
· Uses appropriate tools and technologies to develop and test the logic changes needed by various applications programs.
· Troubleshoots and provides user support for data analytic issues by reviewing program code and data source for flaws in design or integrity.
· Develops and expands knowledge of relevant tools and technologies.
· Uses the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology to deliver Business Intelligence and Analytics projects through requirements gathering, scope definition, development, testing and implementation.
· Enhance or maintain existing applications, and the analysis of data problems and implementation of fixes for defects reported in various applications.
Required Technical Skills
· 10+ years of Cognos BI experience and has a minimum of 1 certification
· 10+ years working with SQL and/or PL/SQL (very high skill set)
· Self-starter, has the ability to speak up in meetings and drive changes
· 5+ years of TM1 experience
· Has actually worked with Cognos 11 and, is familiar with the new features, functionality, and how to use them
· Has Cognos SDK experience (can create SDK programs) or has strong Java programing skills
· Has some Cognos administration background
· Has some Control-M experience
· Has some other programing languages
· Has some experience with MotioCI and/or Subversion