Looking for business- and result-oriented Marketing Manager for Ignited.
Ignited is a start-up unit of NSI Holdings. The company develops social and dating products for UK & USA markets. Today the team is based in London, Kiev, Dnipro and has more than 50 specialists.
Main products of Ignited are:
- international Dating – Foreign Girlfriend;
- social club for singles – Tangle;
- social game based on anonymity, geoposition and augmented reality – Luvatar.
What you get to deal with:
- planning and managing implementation of marketing activities (PPC, CPA, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook etc);
- collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience on all stages of acquisition funnel;
- developing KPI and monitoring the effectiveness of all the marketing activities;
- work closely with product team to provide high quality experience on all stages;
- collecting and analyzing ads performance ( ROI, CPC, CTR);
- valuating market trends and offering new creative marketing solutions, competitors research;
You need to have (required):
- solid knowledge of PPC, Email, CPA, Affiliate networks;
- experience in B2B/B2C marketing, for projects targeted at the US or/and Western Europe;
- experience in creation and adopting of acquisition funnels (starting from scratch)$
- proven success in running campaigns that deliver a high ROI;
- competency in the latest trends and best practices of online and digital marketing;
- team Player personality able to work with team geographically dispersed;
- ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- fluent level of English.
Would be a great plus:
- offline marketing experience, participation in PR activities;
- hands-on Google Analytics, Tableau, etc;
- experience in dating, gamedev, social projects;
- knowledge team supervision of 5+ subordinates.
What company offers
- challenging work in the international professional environment;
- fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- flexible working hours;
- 18 paid vacation days per year;
- paid sick leave;
- team building events, and conference attendance;
- a social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%).