The Solutions Engineer is responsible for providing subject matter expertise on the design and implementation of solutions leveraging infrastructure products, Linear acquisition and VOD syndication. This person will work as a collaborative member of the sales team to market and sell the Company's product lines. Provides insight to customers on current network solutions. Works closely with account executives on presentations and the technical design of new sales. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Work directly with the Sales reps across prospects and existing customers to provide technical expertise across infrastructure products including CDN, Linear acquisition and VOD syndication.
- Translates complex technical design requirements into information that customers can understand and respond to.
- Travel on-site for demos and extended workshops to facilitate trial use of services and further understand acceptance criteria etc.
- Work directly with prospects to identify infrastructure requirements, configuration where necessary and validate POC delivery/handoff.
- Candidate (if remote) will be required to travel regularly on-site to Wynkoop office to liaison with product/program management teams for training, feature requests, customer feedback etc.
- Help create and review technical documentation with product & program management.
- 7+ years in technology leading clients through multi-vendor system integration programs.
- 5+ year experience in technical sales or client consulting role.
- Proven experience with CDN and live streaming technologies.
- Experience in orchestrating technical and sales resources to drive large customer projects.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership for the success of projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proven experience with web services technologies.
- Knowledge of rich media and content management a plus.
- Ability to travel extensively up to 30%.