HVAC Controls Sales - Sacramento
We are a large growing HVAC contractor in Florin that work on many of California’s biggest and best HVAC projects. This is a full-time position with great benefits. We are planning to hire California’s best and brightest HVAC Controls Sales person in the near future.
· Provide constructive input at team meetings.
· Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
· Estimate and generate service and preventive maintenance proposals.
· Track sales and review with hvac-controls department manager. Ensure sales targets are met.
· Ability to develop relationships with new clients and offer all services with the intent emphasis on selling and renewing HVAC controls to expand client base.
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships to ensure services being provided are meeting and exceeding their expectations.
· Stable work history
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have an understanding of HVAC-controls systems
· 3+ Prior experience in HVAC Controls Systems.
Full time salary (DOE) plus commission
Benefits / retirement plan