Would you like to join the team of a multinational quickly expanding globally?
We are recruiting Licensing Consultants to join our client’s team in Israel. This is a great opportunity for a professional that is willing to progress rapidly within the organization.
The professional will contact clients by phone, e-mail or chat to execute programs or campaigns. The Licensing Consultant is in charge of reaching companies active participation in programs or campaigns, and garantee that the company is in compliance with the licensing
· 3+ years of Experience on licensing or Software Sales / Pre-sales, or Techinal Support (within Technology Industry)
· The initial team will have 6 professionals with different accents (Hebrew, Arabic and Turkish). You must speak natively one of the 3 mentioned languages.
· Basic English
· Office Automation work tools competences
· Basic level of Excel
· Information systems for customers management (CRM)
· Basic software licensing
· Interacting by phone, e-mail or chats with area technology employees of the software consumer or reseller companies in order to speak about products licensing topics
· Document all customer interactions in our CRM system and perform close follow-up on each lead in campaign using the activity management functionality available in the system.
· Developing the programs or campaigns asigned documenting online interactions made with all participant companies
· Acquire basic knowledge about the software products offered by our customers, licensing options and Software Asset Management (SAM) services
· Responding clearly and opportunely to participant companies all request and questions about the campaign
· Create opportunities in our CRM and share them with the assigned opportunity leader so that he/she can perform the required follow-up
· Send the approved communications to the participating companies depending on their progress and/or level of response
· Obtain inventory information from the companies who accepted to participate (Opted- In) and generate recommendations for them
· Work closely with the our SAM consulting team in order to be able to provide recommendations to companies in campaign that required a SAM analysis or have a more complex technology infrastructure
· Reporting every day all activities performed
· Complying with the code of conduct, rules and policy of the company
· Performing tasks assigned by direct supervisor related to the nature of his/her charge
· Complete higher education in Computers Science, Engineering, Telecommunications, Data Science, Mathematician, or Information Systems.
· Adaptability and learning ability
· Sales and customer service skills
· Detail oriented
· Analytical skills
· Strategic thinking skills
· Written and oral communication skills
· Stress tolerance
· Location: Israel.
· Start Date: As early as possible
Got Interested? Schedule a conversation with the Headhunter via email@example.com or +55 11 94343-7501 (WhatsApp) for details.