Would you like to join the team of a multinational quickly expanding in Colombia and Latin America?
We are recruiting a Supply Chain Manager with experience in the Printing / Display industry to join our client’s team in Colombia. This is a great opportunity for a professional that is willing to progress rapidly within the organization.
Our Client is working closely with one of the world’s leading FMCG brands and one of the most prestigious contracts in the Display sector. As a result, we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, hard working & detail oriented Vendor Manager to join our team in Colombia, and working really close with our Global Vendor Team.
· 3+ years of experience with Print Management, POS (Point of Sales / Display), Production Background, Supply Management.
· Point of Sale; Print Management.
· Data manipulation and analytics.
· Delivering against an agreed procurement strategy.
· Setting, measuring and monitoring SLAs, standards of performance and KPIs.
· Supplier Management.
· Understanding of contractual requirements.
· Advanced to Fluent English.
· Native Spanish
· The professional will source and onboard new suppliers locally in Colombia and in other countries in Latin America.
· The Vendor Manager will build and maintain strong relationship with all Print, Point of Sale (both permanent and 3D temporary POS) and logistic suppliers. You will be the key knowledge holder on all suppliers and ‘go to person’ for the TMS Client Services teams and Central Buying team through all countries in the region, to implement the TMS suppliers and buying strategy.
· Negotiate agreements with vendors to achieve improved financial terms and conditions.
· Develop strong working relationships with strategic vendors and partners.
· Communicate and maintain vendor scorecards and manage vendor relationships towards achieving top level performance.
· Create network to ensure ‘best practice suppliers’ are sourced and selected.
· Carry out administration work on the supplier roster/LockIT/accounts payable.
· Provide matrix line reporting into the Global Supply Manager, to ensure a regular overview on category performance.
· Analyse the benchmarked projects and feedback to the Global Supply Chain management and recommend on the supply strategy, feedback results to the supply chain.
· To be successful in this role, you will need to be customer focused and driven for results as well as an effective communicator in listening and writing. You will need to be able to plan and organise efficiently with a methodical and logical approach.
· Analytical skills
· Strategic thinking skills
· Written and oral communication skills
· Salary Package + 10% Bonus
· Location: Ideally Bogota, Colombia. (Also considering other locations in Colombia).
· Start Date: As early as possible
Got Interested? Schedule a confidential conversation with the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone +55 11 94343-7501 (WhatsApp) for details.