GDM Group is looking for a result-oriented Head of BI Department!
GDM Group's family of solutions delivers a comprehensive set of marketing services, including performance, mobile, video, programmatic marketing and media buying. Through the GDMG umbrella, clients are able to drive revenues and increase brand awareness while expanding their existing markets and entering new ones - both domestic and global.
- 3+ years of experience in BI on managerial position;
- experience in working with BI hardware, software and services vendors. Ability to negotiate and structure contracts favorable to the organization;
- understand Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company measurement, reporting and analytics across functions;
- understand how these metrics and measures align and track against overall business strategies, goals and objectives;
- ability to attract, hire, retain and motivate top BI talent;
- managerial skills are required.
1) Build and support BI business cases (BI ROI);
2) Be proficient in all aspects of BI and Information Management processes, technologies and architectures such as:
- BI delivery mechanisms: portals, thin/thick clients, email/mobile phone alerts, etc;
- BI tools such as report builders, ad-hoc queries, OLAP, dashboards, BAM (business activity monitoring), data mining and predictive modelling;
- dimensional data modeling principles (star and snowflake schemas, denormalized data structures, slowly changing dimensions, etc) necessary to support;
- physical data architecture options such as enterprise data warehouse, data federation, hub & spoke architectures, independent data marts;
- data integration tools and techniques such as ETL (Extract Transform Load), CDC (Change Data Capture);
- relevant related areas such as data quality, master data management, metadata management, collaboration and business process management.
- challenging tasks;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- health insurance;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office (restroom, coffee, treats).