GDM Group is looking for a result-oriented Financial Controller.
GDM Group's family of solutions delivers a comprehensive set of marketing services, including performance, mobile, video, programmatic marketing and media buying. Through the GDMG umbrella, clients are able to drive revenues and increase brand awareness while expanding their existing markets and entering new ones - both domestic and global.
1) Broad functions:
- keep control over significant issues (financial/admin/legal/operational) related to all projects in Marketing Unit (engage with dedicated teams, monitor the claimed time frames are adhered to, management of conflicts of interest, etc.), report to CFO on regular basis;
- coordinate cash flow steams of Marketing Unit, management of free cash and FX;
- propose and implement optimization initiatives related to financial performance of Marketing Unit;
- manage internal AR and AP, control the realization of inherent benefits;
- deal with ad hoc tasks from top management, as may be required.
2) Narrow functions:
- full-scope financial supervision over specific projects (up to 3), in the following areas (but not limited to):
a) cash flow planning and management;
b) management of working capital;
c) operational reporting: preparation, review and analysis;
d) introduction and lead of resource optimization initiatives;
e) management communication with banks, auditors, lawyers and other professional service providers.
- consult project leaders on financial issues, be their financial advisor;
- in cooperation with other members of finance team deliver financial discipline within Marketing Unit.
- minimum 3 years of experience in relevant role;
- international tax experience (VAT, CPT, WT) is preferable;
- strong communication skills (cross-functional; business; stakeholder management);
- apparently demonstrate (E)ntrepreneuring/(P)roducing management styles;
- upper-Intermediate/Advanced English;
- proficiency in Excel;
- agility, drive and passion;
- commitment to deadlines and quality.
- challenging tasks;
- paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- health insurance;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office (coffee, treats).
Sounds good? Contacts us!