GDM Group is looking for a result-oriented Finance analyst!
GDM Group's family of solutions delivers a comprehensive set of marketing services, including performance, mobile, video, programmatic marketing and media buying. Through the GDMG umbrella, clients are able to drive revenues and increase brand awareness while expanding their existing markets and entering new ones - both domestic and global.
- calculation of bonuses for abroad teams - 25% of time;
- preparation KPI reports for various abroad offices, individual KPIs for sales/affiliates teams – 15%;
- control over accounts receivable bookkeeping; performing periodical reconciliations with clients – 20%;
- assisting in monthly closure process and control over financial reports correctness – 20%;
- assisting in preparation of analytics for projects P&Ls - 10%.
Left time will be spent on other ad hoc tasks aimed at:
- enhancing processes effectiveness and efficiency;
- provision of extra analytical information for decision makers.
- more than 2 years of experience in Accountancy/Finance;
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must;
- ability to work in high-paced environment within strict deadlines;
- being an active and initiative person.
- challenging tasks;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- health insurance;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office (restroom, coffee, treats).