Global Digital Marketing Group is looking for high-skilled Business and Data Analyst to join its team.
Global Digital Marketing Group is a full-cycle digital marketing company that empowers the world's leading brands and agencies to engage global audiences.
GDM Group's family of solutions delivers a comprehensive set of marketing services, including performance, mobile, video, programmatic marketing and media buying.
- analyze large amounts of data to identify patterns based on key business metrics;
- perform deep-dive analysis based on available metrics supported with analytical comments;
- implement regular reports and perform ad-hock tasks for better understanding of business processes, using SQL queries and visualization tools (e.g. Periscope Data, Tableau, etc.) whenever necessary;
- perform database segmentation based on key metrics;
- suggest potential improvements in business processes backed by analytical findings and insights;
- work closely with product and marketing teams and address their analytical requests;
- prepare regular weekly and monthly reports based on business results supported with analytical comments;
- suggest and implement improvements for statistics and reporting process.
- higher education (preferably in the fields related to Economics, Finance, Business, Data Analysis, etc.);
- experience in creating SQL queries for reporting and data mining;
- superior analytical skills and business thinking;
- proficient in MS Excel and MS Access applications;
- experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL databases;
- english language skills at the Upper Intermediate Level;
- experience with industry standard statistical applications (e.g. R Studio, IBM Statistics etc.);
- knowledge of digital marketing and mobile app industry will be a plus;
- experience with data visualization tools (Periscope Data, Looker, Tableau etc.) will be a plus.
Company is ready to offer:
- challenging projects and continuous professional growth;
- paid holiday up to 24 days;
- paid sick leave;
- corporate events and team-buildings;
- comfortable office with (rest room, coffee, treats);
- convenient office location near the Maidan Nezalezhnosti metro station;
- young and friendly staff, team of professionals;
- competitive salary pegged to the dollar (is based on the results of the interview and the level of the candidate).