Fiksu is looking for java developer to enhance our technical team
Fiksu - leading provider of mobile app marketing products that help app and game marketers reach their user acquisition goals. The company's patent-pending Programmatic Mobile Demand Platform applies intelligent technology to proprietary big data to master ALL the challenges of mobile advertising - including tracking, optimization, media buying and integration.
"Must have" requirements:
- strong software design skills, knowledge of common design patterns;
- deep experience with highly loaded multi-threading applications in Java;
- deep experience with relational databases;
- deep experience with unit/functional/integration tests;
- experience with profiling of Java applications and GC tuning;
- experience with Java8
- experience with message oriented architecture and micro services;
- experience with distributed NoSql databases;
- experience with Scala applications;;
- strong understanding of all stages of software development cycle and related automation tools;
- fluent spoken English;
- understanding Ruby/Rails code and possibility support it in a short term
"Nice to have" requirements:
- experience with any of Kafka, AWS Kinesis, AWS SQS;
- experience with any of Ignite, Flink, Storm, Flume;
- experience with any of Docker, Spark, Mesos;
- experience with AWS Redshift
- Professional and friendly team.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence on project and technologies.
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
- Compensation of English classes and sport (50%).