Looking for a Product Manager with strong openRTB experience and ability to drive a DSP platform.
Fiksu - is a DSP platform for mobile traffic. The company was founded in 2008 in Boston, USA and works with more than 1000 clients, including Disney, Coca-Cola, Dunkin Donuts, EA, and Groupon
- strong openRTB background;
- product management experience 3+ years;
- ability to lead a team of product managers;
- strong analytical, organizational background.
- DSP strategy development and implementation;
- optimizе of methods and approaches in order to increase the effectiveness of DSP processes;
- manage a team of product managers;
- communicate with partners.
- an international team with worldwide expertise;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- ability to influence project and technologies;
- compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations (18 working days per year);
- compensation for language classes, sports activities and medical insurance (50% of each);
- comfortable office in the center of Kiev.
Have questions? Ping me on skype: nilu.yusupova