Fiksu is looking for java developer to enhance technical team
Fiksu - leading provider of mobile app marketing products that help app and game marketers reach their user acquisition goals. The company's patent-pending Programmatic Mobile Demand Platform applies intelligent technology to proprietary big data to master ALL the challenges of mobile advertising - including tracking, optimization, media buying and integration.
"Must have" requirements:
- 2+ of work Java experience in software development;
- strong knowledge Java core;
- software design skills, knowledge of common design patterns;
- experience with relational databases (Mysql, Postgresql);
- experience with Java8;
- understanding Scala code;
- experience with Linux.
- experience with distributed NoSql databases (Aerospike, Redis);
- experience with unit/functional/integration tests (ScalaTest, JUnit);
- experience with highly loaded multi-threading applications in Java (Concurrency, Akka);
- experience with profiling of Java applications and GC tuning;
- experience with Scala applications;
- experience with Play framework;
- understanding Ruby/Rails code and possibility support it in a short term.
"Nice to have" requirements:
- good mathematical background and interest for Machine Learning;
- experience with Spring framework, google Guice;
- experience with Spark;
- experience with AWS (Redshift, SQS, EC2, RDS, S3).
Develop and support marketing platform
- Professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- compensation of English classes and sport (50%).