If you are willing to work in the field of mobile performance marketing - you are welcome to join Fiksu team as an Ad Operations Manager!
Fiksu is a data-fueled mobile marketing company that connects brands and app advertisers to precise audiences through industry-leading DSP technology. Fiksu combined a massive dataset with powerful optimization tools for awareness, user acquisition, and re-engagement campaigns.
- strong desire to become an effective AdOps;
- understanding of basic mobile advertising / RTB (Programmatic) infrastructure is a plus;
- strong analytical and communication skills;
- experience with performance providers and trackers is a plus;
- strong Excel user;
- SQL knowledge is a plus;
- good command of English (intermediate).
- set up and monitor ad campaigns and flag trends (positive and negative) to the Client Development Team Head;
- provide regular reporting of campaign performance;
- troubleshoot tracking and performance problems with internal team and third-party vendors;
- help develop best practices for client integration and support;
- access performance providers (Kochava, Tune, AppsFlyer, Tableau etc.) to ensure that all data is flowing properly.
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- modern and friendly working environment;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- training, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- convenient office locations.