EOS Data Analytics is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service. We use a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behaviour principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis. EOS is looking for skilled UI/UX Designer with the experience at least 2 years.
- A passion for UX and irresistible desire to learn and improve;
- 2+ years of experience as a UX designer / interaction designer / information architect or similar role;
- understanding of modern UX design principles and methodologies;
- expert knowledge of:
- experience in collaboration with designers and developers;
- fluent in written and spoken English;
- experience in visual design, analytics tools and user testing is a plus.
- Conduct a discovery phase: participate in workshops, analyze project requirements, understand business goals, user’s behavior, needs and problems;
- estimate the UX work for potential projects;
- produce necessary UX artifacts (screen maps, personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, annotations etc.) for hand-off to customer and project team;
- present results to stakeholders and a team, communicate design solution;
- collaborate closely with customers, business analysts, user interface designers, developers and other team members to create consistent, engaging user experiences;
- be open to constructive critique from other UX designers;
- be proactive;
- help to grow strong UX expertise within the team;
- stay abreast of trends in design, technology, and user experience, share your knowledge with others and inspire.
- Professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- compensation of English classes and sport (50%).