EOS Data Analytics is looking for a Sales operations analyst experienced with deep sales analysis (SaaS expertise would be a great advantage). You will be in charge of building new processes, KPIs, and reporting system of the company's analytics department.
EOS Data Analytics is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service. The company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behavior principles to make the deepest and фthe most comprehensive GIS analysis.
- manage and improve Sales Operations process: from lead qualification to project transfer into Delivery, find gaps and inefficiencies in the process and fix them systematically;
- ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in timely fashion, data is up to date in CRM and other systems, sales reports show actual information;
- develop, maintain and collect set of KPI and metrics for Sales Organization;
- provide company leadership with transparent visibility of Sales performance;
- proactively communicate with each member of the Sales team in order to maintain up to date picture of each deal in the pipeline and Sales Rep/Partner performance in general. Serve as an escalation point for any Sales Operation question;
- be responsible for the development and maintenance of all sales reporting, dashboards, metrics and analyses, control of key sales policies and procedures implementation, participate in the development of policies and procedures to improve quality processes;
- report and provide feedback according to results of the quality audit;
- promote a culture of continuous improvement and success, offering improvement suggestions.
- good knowledge of sales analytics tools;
- experience Defining Sales Analytics Tracking Requirements;
- proficiency in querying and manipulating complex raw datasets for analysis;
- 2+ years sales analytics experience;
- strong communication skills and ability to structure requirements and data for clear communication with multi-faceted teams including business, engineering, analytics, and marketing.
The Company offers:
- work with a global brand in the dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance, and other benefits;
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sports sections.